Grace Baptist Church of Debary is a friendly, welcoming, and loving church, and our fellowship is sweet. As we have been apart from each other for quite some time, we are especially thankful to be back together in the House of the Lord!
In the interest of safeguarding the health of our congregation, promoting Christian charity among ourselves, and upholding a good testimony in the community during this transition, we are adopting some temporary guidelines for ourselves.
These will be published weekly and updated as new information becomes available to us.
- In accordance with state and local guidelines, indoor seating will be limited to allow for social distancing between families.
- Overflow outdoor seating will be available in the park pavilion (or around the perimeter of the building for those who would like to bring a lawn chair and worship outside)
- Children's ministries (including nursery) on location will be temporarily suspended.
- Care will be taken to clean the building before each service, and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Shared objects such as hymnals and offering plates will not be passed. (A collection box will be available for offerings, and hymn lyrics will be provided.)
- Congregants are encouraged to maintain safe distances and abstain from handshaking and other unnecessary physical contact.
- Face coverings (optional and encouraged, but not required) will be available for those who would like one.
- Finally, let us be mindful to show the Love of Christ as we put others first. Please forego attendance and join us online if you are not feeling well, have a fever, or have recently been exposed to anyone with known infectious illness.
As always, please contact Pastor Samples or the Church office if we can be of assistance to you in any way.